Why Should You Move To Doha, Qatar?
Hey Friends! So You are Ready to Live in Doha, Qatar, On a budget? The Cost Of Living In Doha, Qatar, makes it possible to Live For Around $2200 – $5350 per month, depending on your budget. Qatar is an excellent place for Expats, Travelers, and retirees;
Qatar is a great place to live and a fantastic travel hub in Doha Hamad international airport, which connects the entire world by easy air transportation. Qatar has pristine white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, amazing dunes to go dune bashing, and ancient castle fortresses.
Qatar is one of the best countries for expats.
Cost Of Living in Doha Qatar Quick Facts:
- You would need around $9,000 in New York, NY, USA, to have the same standard of life that you can have with $4,900 (QAR 17,000.00) in Doha, Qatar. That is crazy!
- Qatar is the 3rd richest country in the world.
- Qatar has a population of 2.8 million people 90% of the population lives in Doha and the top 3 biggest cities in Qatar.
- This article explains how we lived in Qatar for under $2200 per month as Digital nomads. In the middle east, How others did it, and how You can Live in Qatar on a budget. We also included videos to help you on your journey and give you even more context.
- We’ll explain all the important details about living in Doha, Qatar, including rent and accommodation prices. We’ll also provide a summary of the costs of food, transportation in Qatar, Things to do, and other everyday expenses, so whether you’re planning to move to Qatar or want to know the average cost of living in this beautiful city.
- Here’s a breakdown of some key expenses in Doha, Qatar: Total Monthly Living Costs in Qatar, Is $2200 to $5300+ Per Month For all expenses.
- Qatar is 30% cheaper than living in New York City, United States.
- Rent in Qatar is around 15% to 20% cheaper than rent in New York City, United States.
- The average monthly cost of living in Qatar is $3755 For the Local Natives, sometimes less.
- Qatar has world-class local Street food, which is another tip to save money as it is incredibly cheap and gives you a massive quality and a huge plate of food. Try to eat at the local markets, street food, and supermarkets. You will save a lot of money doing this, which is a pro tip. Also, check out Carrefour and lulu hypermarket supermarkets to save money on food.
- We will help you understand how much money you’ll need to live comfortably by providing an overview of the Cost Of Living In Qatar.
We’ve been digital nomads for 4.5 years. We also lived in Qatar so we will give you information about our experiences.
Our Personal Costs of Living in Doha Qatar: Table of expenses Breakdown
This Is a table of expenses of everything we spent each month in Doha, Qatar, to give you an idea of your costs before we dive deeper into the article. Sometimes, we spent less or more depending on the month.
Our Monthly Costs In Doha, Qatar, went as follows:
- Rent and accommodation in Qatar, $900 a month for a studio apartment condo near the local food markets, saved us even more on food.
- Food and Groceries Costs in Qatar was $400 – $700 per month. We always ate the local food and street food and did weekly grocery shopping at the local supermarkets such as Carrefour and Lulu hypermarket, which helped save us a lot of money on food and groceries each month.
- Monthly Utilities in Qatar were around $250 a month for electricity, water, wifi, and phone data from Vodafone combined.
- Gym: We trained at Qatar MMA, Muay Thai, and jiujitsu gym that also had all the weightlifting equipment we needed for a workout for $310 a month, so if you didn’t train MMA, jiujitsu then you wouldn’t spend that $310 you would spend it at a regular local gym in Qatar around $70 to $100+ per month.
- The cost of Transportation was around $80 to $150 per month between taking the metro and uber.
- Activities and things to do in Qatar were around $100 to $150 per month.
Here is a table of Expenses for what we personally spent in Qatar:
|Our Personal Average Monthly Expenses In Doha Qatar||USD $||Qatari Rial USD/QAR QAR|
|Our Rent and Accommodation in Doha Qatar, Per Month||$900||QAR 3,276|
|Our monthly Utilities in Doha Qatar, such as water, electricity, Wifi, Mobile phone plan from vodafone||$250||QAR 910|
|Our Monthly Doha Qatar Gym and MMA, Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai expenses||$300||QAR 1,092|
|Our Monthly Cost of Food and Groceries expenses In Doha Qatar||$400 – $700||QAR 1,456 – QAR 2,548|
|Our Monthly Transportation Costs in Doha Qatar||$80- $150||QAR 291 – QAR 546|
|Our Monthly Activities and Things to do in Doha Qatar expenses||$100 – $150||QAR 364 – QAR 546|
|Monthly Health Insurance (SafetyWing, World Nomads) or Hamad Health Card In DohaQatar||$40 – $150||QAR 145 – QAR 546|
|Our personal Cost of Living In Doha Qatar Per Month Total Expenses||$2,070 – 2,600||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
Table Of Contents
Estimated Monthly Cost of Living in Qatar Summary: $2200 to $5350 per month
The Average Cost of living in Doha, Qatar, ranges from $2200 – $5350 per month. The cost of living in Qatar is 30% lower than in New York City, United States. With a family of four estimated monthly costs of $4,300, depending on your spending habits and strategies.
You can reduce your monthly budget by:
- In-depth research about moving to Qatar
- Deep budget planning for living in Qatar
- Eating street food and local food and shopping at the local supermarkets in Qatar.
- Using the Doha Qatar public transportation options available like Metro, Train, uber
- Renting on Airbnb monthly in Qatar, using Facebook marketplace to find rentals and property finder
Key Facts about the Cost Of Living in Doha, Qatar:
- The range of costs in Doha, Qatar, is from $2200 – $5350 + per month, depending on your spending habits and your personal budget.
- A budget food and grocery plan will cost you around $400 to $700 per month in Doha, Qatar, depending on your location, budget, and research.
- Overall, a monthly budget of $3000 to $4000 is a realistic estimate for the cost of living in Doha, Qatar. You should re-evaluate your budget and spending habits if you spend above that.
- A family of four estimated monthly cost in Doha, Qatar, is $4300.
- A single person estimated monthly costs in Doha, Qatar, are $2200 to $3500.
- On average, the cost of living in Doha, Qatar, is 35% lower than in the United States.
- On average, rent in Doha, Qatar, is 20% lower than in the United States.
- Transportation costs expect to spend an estimated QAR300 to QAR 600($82 – $2164) each month on transportation in Doha Qatar.
Estimated Monthly Cost Of Living In Doha Qatar: Table of Expenses 2023
The Cost of living in Doha Qatar table below is An intensive research poll of Digital Nomads, our personal experience Living there, Expats, travelers, Digital nomads, and Numbeo users that lived in Qatar was used to put this together. We also go deeper below this table of expenses!
$1 USD equals 3.64 Qatari Rial QAR USD/QAR. This estimate is based on a tight Strict Budget Vs. A luxury Budget in Doha, Qatar, per month! The Cost Of Living Per Month In Doha, Qatar, is $2200 – $5350, depending on your spending habits!
Here is a table of expenses for a couple living in Doha, Qatar, per month:
|Average Monthly Expenses In Doha Qatar||USD $||Qatari Rial USD/QAR QAR|
|Rent (Homestay, Guesthouse, studio vs Full Private Villa, 2+ bedroom apartment) In Doha Qatar||$700 – $4000||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Utilities Electricity (Including water) In Doha Qatar||$150 – $300||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Mobile Phone (including data) Vodafone and Ooredoo In Doha Qatar||$60 – $100||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Internet (WiFi) in Doha Qatar||$80 – $250||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Food (groceries, dining out, partying, nightlife) in Qatar||$400 – $2000||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Transportation (motorbike, fuel, renting, Uber, Bus, metro train) In Qatar||$100 – $300||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Healthy Activities (Gym, MMA, Yoga, Massages, etc) In Qatar||$30 – $300||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Health Insurance (SafetyWing, World Nomads) In Qatar||$40 – $150||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
|Cost of Living In Qatar Per Month Total Expenses||$760 – $3350||QAR 7,534 – QAR 9,464|
Cost Of Rent and Accommodation In Doha Qatar 2023 Summary: $700 – $4000 per month
The Cost of Renting an apartment or Airbnb in Doha, Qatar, will cost $700 to $2000 for a simple apartment per month to $3000 or more for a luxury apartment. It’s important to research beforehand to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.
We recommend renting on Airbnb. It is a highly streamlined process, faster than going through a rental agency, because you don’t have to pay an upfront deposit to stay monthly, which will cost you more.
- Renting an apartment monthly from Airbnb will be the best option if you want to live on a budget in Qatar. On average, apartments in Qatar cost $1200 to $3500 per month and on the low side from $700 a month for a studio apartment, but these are extremely hard to find.
- Renting a home with two or more rooms will cost you around $2500 or more per month.
- You’ll have to choose between renting: a flat, studio, 2+ bedroom apartment, sharing the rent, hostels, guesthouses, bed and breakfasts, House sitting, ExpatGo, SpareRoom, VRBO, property finder, Facebook Marketplace, and Couchsurfing in Qatar.
- To save money on total expenses, eat at the local food shops and markets in Qatar, shop at the local supermarkets, and look for an apartment in Qatar, in the surrounding areas close to local markets, local food stalls, supermarkets, or local transportation areas and rent a scooter. This is a fantastic tip.
- Digital Nomads in Qatar, and Expats in Qatar, are just a few of the Facebook groups available For you. Facebook groups are a fantastic resource! It is a great place to start.
When finding accommodation in Qatar, it’s important to do your research. The cost of rent can vary greatly depending on where you decide to live and if it’s near the local food spots or public transport. In general, central areas are more expensive than suburbs or rural areas.
Monthly Cost Of Rent and Accommodation in Doha Qatar: Table Of Expenses 2023
Here is a table of expenses for the Cost of Rent and Accommodation in Qatar per month:
Average Monthly Rent and Accommodation In Doha Qatar
|USD $||Qatari Rial USD/QAR QAR|
|Studio Apartment in Doha Qatar||$700 – $1500||QAR 2,548 – QAR 4,368|
|2 Bedroom Apartment in Doha Qatar||$1500 – $2500||QAR 4,368 – QAR 9,464|
|3+ Bedroom Apartment in Doha Qatar||$2500 – $5000+||QAR 9,100 – QAR 18,200|
|Hostels and CouchSurfing Per Month in Doha Qatar||$650 – $1000||QAR 2,366 – QAR 3,640|
Cost Of Transportation in Doha, Qatar Explained
Using the Qatar Public transport on the Doha metro train or renting a scooter may be a better option for those who don’t have a car or want to reduce their monthly expenses. I suggest renting a scooter monthly to explore Qatar to its fullest potential.
- Budget around $100 to $200 per month in transportation for exploring Qatar.
- I recommend using your scooter, the public transportation metro train taxi, or Uber, which is the easiest way to get around Qatar.
- Arriving from the Doha Hamad International Airport, take a Uber taxi to your apartment.
The public transportation system in Qatar consists of mainly 9 transportation options:
- Try to rent a scooter monthly.
- Use uber or Careem
- Use the metro
- use the Public Transportation Train, which is super efficient
- Tour Buses in Qatar
- Hire a private driver in Qatar. This is very expensive
- Rent a car in Qatar, and This is the most expensive.
- Use public buses.
- Use the Karwa Public bus.
Another way to visit the country is to get a license and buy or hire a car. You can go anywhere you want. If you want to learn the driving skills, you can enroll at the Qatar Driving Academy.
Drivers courses cost between QAR 3300 and QAR5000 for full courses. The prices of these schools vary if needed.
According to Hukoomi, license charges for Qataris are QR 500 for non-Qataris and QR 200 for heavy vehicles. Driver’s eye examinations cost additional money.
Monthly Cost Of Transportation in Doha Qatar: Table of Expenses in 2023
Here is a table of expenses for the Cost of Public Transportation in Doha, Qatar per month:
|Average Monthly Transportation Expenses in Doha Qatar||USD $||Qatari Rial USD/QAR QAR|
|Monthly Transportation Costs in Qatar including scooter rental||$200 – $300||QAR 728- QAR 1,092|
|Monthly Public Transportation costs on the metro and the Train in Doha Qatar||$50 to $70 per month||QAR 182 – QAR 254|
Best Cost of Flights To Qatar Tips
Did you know you can fly one way to Doha, Qatar, affordably? This is How:
- If you Fly to Qatar, One-Way From New York City, the cost is $450 – $550 per person.
- If you Fly to Doha Hamad International airport in Qatar, from Europe, and other Asian countries, the costs will be from $100 to $300 per person.
- You Can Check On Google Flights here!
- Also, if you Have Travel Credit Card Miles and frequent Flyer miles, you can fly to Qatar, For almost free!
- Try searching for low-cost airlines or fly during off-peak times or off-season times.
Cost Of Food In Doha Qatar Explained: Food Table of Expenses 2023
Monthly Food Costs in Doha, Qatar, costs $400 to $1000 per month. You can save money if you eat at local food areas, local markets, supermarkets, and street food. Try to do this, or you will spend too much at tourist food spots daily, which will cost you a lot of money in Qatar!
- The Qatari Food in Qatar is truly world-class, and with so many different options, eat the street food. It is the most quality and best-tasting food vs western food!
- Skip the touristy food spots and only eat at the local Qatari street food and local food restaurants!
We can’t wait to move back to Qatar and eat street food! We will make a dedicated article on the best food in Qatar, so stay tuned for that. We will link that here in the future!
Here is a table of expenses for the Cost of Food in Doha, Qatar per month:
|Average Monthly Food Costs in Doha Qatar||USD $||Qatari Rial USD/QAR QAR|
|Local Food Markets, Street food and Local Supermarkets Per month (Budget Food Costs) in Doha Qatar||$400 – $800||QAR 1,456 – QAR 2,912|
|Eating out at Mid range restaurants and expensive restaurants per month (No Budget) In Doha Qatar||$850 – $1000 +||QAR 3,094 – 3,640|
Best 5 Luxury Resorts In Doha, Qatar
There are so many stunning resorts and hotels in Doha, Qatar – from luxury resorts to affordable options, and there’s something for everyone. We talked about budget living throughout this article, and now we will go into the Luxury side of things in the Middle East!
Qatar is one of the most popular destinations in the world, and for a good reason. There are hundreds of world-class resorts and hotels in Qatar.
When selecting a resort or hotel in Qatar, it’s important to keep several factors in mind. These include budget, location (within the city or outskirts), amenities offered (pools/spas/gyms and more), variety of restaurants and bars available nearby, room type (standard vs suite or luxury)
Here are 5 of The best choices:
- InterContinental Doha The City: InterContinental Doha, The City hotel in Qatar, is a luxurious 5-star property that offers guests all the necessary amenities to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. From its high ceilings and opulent furnishings to its state-of-the-art facilities and breathtaking views of Qatar’s capital city, Doha, InterContinental Doha, The City will leave you with unforgettable memories!
- Four Seasons Hotel Doha: Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a luxurious and modern hotel located in the heart of Qatar. The hotel features 575 rooms offering breathtaking views of the Gulf waters or downtown Doha. It also has several luxurious suites that are perfect for business or leisure travelers. The Four Seasons Hotel Doha offers an excellent range of services and amenities, including 18 restaurants, 8 bars/lounges, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, tennis courts, and much more. Plus, it’s only minutes from some of the city’s most popular attractions, such as The Pearl Tower and The Mall Of Qatar!
- Souq Al Wakra Hotel Qatar By Tivoli:
- Souq Al Wakra Hotel Qatar By Tivoli is a luxurious five-star hotel located in the heart of Doha. It features an elegant design and innovative technology that makes it one of Qatar’s most popular tourist destinations.
- The Souq Al Wakra Hotel offers guests a variety of modern amenities and services, including but not limited to: :
- A full buffet breakfast service that includes international and local delicacies
- An indoor pool with swim up bar, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, massage rooms, and wellness area
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- 24hr concierge service that can help guests book tours or arrange any other needs they may have while visiting Doha
- The Ritz-Carlton Sharq Village, Doha: The Ritz-Carlton Sharq Village is a luxurious boutique hotel in Doha, Qatar. The property offers a fantastic array of amenities and services that are perfect for leisure and business travelers. You’ll feel like one of the VIPs when you walk into the lobby. Here are just some of the features that make this hotel stand out:
- An elegant interior design with stylish contemporary furniture and flooring;
- A state-of-the-art gym with top technology;
- WiFi access in all public areas;
- Two beautiful outdoor swimming pools;
- Luxurious treatments at our renowned spa center.
- Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel: The Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel offers stylish and comfortable accommodations in a beautiful setting. This luxurious hotel is perfect for business travelers, leisure travelers, and families looking for a break from the city. The property features an impressive list of amenities that will make your stay genuinely unforgettable: stunning gardens and waterways, a world-class golf course, luxury spa treatments and facilities, excellent restaurants, and the list goes on.
And Below is some fantastic deals on hotel and resorts right now in Qatar! Check it out for Holiday deals!
Healthcare Costs in Qatar
Medical Tourism is massive in Qatar. You can get the same care in Qatar as you would back in the United States at 1/10th of the price back home if you use the Hamad Health Card, which is $100 per month.
- Many citizens in Qatar have the option to use free health services. Hamad Healthcare Cards provides this service to Hamad medical corporations and primary healthcare organizations.
- The card will be issued at QR 200 to residents.
- There’s private healthcare that can take care of your ailments at any time in an emergency.
- A consultation in private health clinics is usually between 50 and 200 QRs. Depending on your health insurance plan, you may receive cheaper treatment.
- Many hospitals and clinics throughout Qatar provide high-quality care at reasonable prices. With many doctors that studied in the USA, UK, and Australia. I recommend researching the best hospitals for expats in Qatar.
We recommend The best travel health Insurance available by SafetyWing We always have travel insurance monthly for international trips and living abroad. It covers any health or medical procedure done.
We suggest you also have it, especially if you live as an expat in Qatar. We always use SafetyWing for international travel insurance and medical concerns. They start at $42 a month! It’s incredible and always reliable!
Best 18 Things To Do In Qatar
There’s so much to do in Qatar. From spending peaceful days by the sea, visiting ancient ruins, exploring hundreds of tropical islands, or soaking up the local culture at a festival – there is something for everyone here.
Here are 18 of our favorite things to do in Qatar:
- Must Visit Souq Waqif
- Visit Al Koot Fort
- Swim at Katara Beach
- Explore the Banana Island
- Hangout at the Aspire Park
- Visit the Barzan Towers
- Take a Walk at the Corniche Promenade Walkway
- Check out Falconry at Falcon Souq
- Visit the Pearl Qatar, which is incredibly beautiful to explore!
- Visit The National Museum of Qatar
- Head to the shopping malls in Doha, Qatar
- Visit Katara Cultural Village to learn more about Qatari culture
- Visit the Al Thakira Mangroves
- Visit Al Zubarah Fort and the abandoned village to learn more about Qatari culture!
- Go to the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
- See the Museum of Islamic Art
- Eat the local food!
- Take the local boats!
Click here for thousands of more activities in Qatar!
Check out the thousands of Things To Do In Qatar on Viator below!
Best 11 Beaches in Doha Qatar
These are 11 of our Favorite beaches in Qatar below:
- Simaisma Beach
- Al Shamal Beach
- Khor Al Adaid
- Sealine Beach
- Al Maroona Beach
- Fuwairit Beach
- Katara Beach
- Umm Bab Beach
- Zekreet Beach
- Al Thakhira Beach
- Banana Island
Main FAQS Section About Doha Qatar
What is the Cost of Accommodation in Doha, Qatar?
The Cost of Accommodation in Doha Qatar, costs around $700 to $4000 per month.
What is the Cost Of Living in Qatar Vs the USA?
The Cost Of Living in Qatar is around 45% less than living in the USA, and the average monthly Cost of living in Qatar is $2200 to $5300 per month in Doha Qatar vs $5100 to $9100 per month living in New York City, United States.
What is the Cost of Food in Qatar VS USA?
The Cost Of Food in Qatar is 20% less than in the United States. Monthly Food Costs in Qatar is from $400 to $1000 per month.
What is the Cost Of Rent in Qatar VS USA?
The Cost of Rent in Qatar is 20% less Than in the United States A 1 bedroom apartment costs $700 to $1400 per month on average, and 1 bedroom Apartment in New York City, United States, Costs over $2000 per month.
Cost Of Accommodation in Qatar vs the USA?
The Cost of Accommodation in Qatar is 20% less Than in the United States; a 1 bedroom apartment costs $700 to $1400 per month on average, and 2+ bedroom costs $1500 to $4000+ In Qatar vs 1 bedroom Apartment in New York City, United States, Costs over $2200 per month.
What is the Cost of Transportation in Qatar vs the USA?
The Cost of Transportation in Qatar is 60% less than in The USA; monthly Transportation Costs in Qatar are from $80 to $200 per Month.
What is the monthly cost of living in Qatar?
On average, The cost of living in Qatar is around $2200 – $4000 per month. This includes rent, food, transportation, and other expenses like utilities and phone bills.
What is the Cost of Utilities in Qatar?
The Utilities in Qatar, Cost around $150 to $250 per month, depending on your energy consumption!
What are the Expenses for a Single Person in Qatar?
The Expenses for a Single Person in Qatar is from $2200 to $4000 per month, all expenses.
What is the average Cost of Transportation In Qatar?
The average cost of transportation in Qatar is about $3 USD per day or $70 to $210 per month. This includes renting your scooter and everything from taxis to rental cars to buses and trains.
What is the Cost of Mobile Phone SIM and Internet Data In Qatar?
The Cost of Phone Data and internet in Qatar is around $70 to $135 per month with Vodafone and Ooredoo.
Is Qatar a good place to live?
Yes, Qatar is a great and safe place to Live and one of the safest in the world! It is safer and more relaxed than living in the United States.
Is it safe to travel to Qatar?
Yes it is safe to travel to Qatar, Qatar is one of the safest countries in the world to travel to. The Qatari government puts a lot of emphasis on security, and keeps strict control over its borders. And ranks among the safest countries in the world!
What is the Best time to Visit Qatar?
The best time to visit Qatar is from October to March; This is the best time to do all your activities!
What is the Worst time to Visit Qatar?
The Worst time to visit Qatar is between April and September.
How Much Does Rent In Qatar Cost?
The average monthly rent in Qatar for a furnished apartment in the city of Doha is between $700 to $4000
How much does it cost to live in Qatar?
The average living cost in Doha, Qatar, is from $2200 to $4000 per month.
What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in Qatar?
The most popular tourist destinations in Qatar are Doha, Lusail, and Sheikh Zayed City. Other popular tourist destinations include the Madinat Jumeirah, Hamad International Airport, The Pearl Lagoon, Mount Waqif, Al Wakrah, and Souq Waqif!
What is the average salary in Qatar?
The Average Monthly Salary in Qatar is $3,750 per month.
What is a good salary to live in Qatar?
A great Salary to live on in Qatar is around $4000 per month.
Cost Of living in Doha Qatar Conclusion
We hope that you have found this blog post about Qatar helpful! We have summarized the cost of living in Qatar and provided a table of expenses, information on rent, accommodation, food costs, and more!
We will be continually updating this blog post! Also, below are many excellent travel resources that will help you in your Journey around the world! If you have any questions, let’s talk in the comments below!
Travel Resources and Reliable Sources For Doha Qatar
- Travel Insurance: We always have travel insurance monthly for international trips and living abroad. We suggest that you also have it, just in case other digital nomads live abroad, and we always use SafetyWing for international travel insurance and medical concerns. SafetyWing is one of the few policies covering Covid-19, and they start at $42 a month! It’s incredible and always reliable! SafetyWing is perfect for Digital Nomads and long-term travelers!
- Heath and Safety: We use the travel guides on the CDC website to research recommended precautions.
- Official Qatar Tourism Board Tourist Friendly Site
- Qatar Tourism Board
If you want to keep up with our travels, go ahead and follow us on our travel page on Instagram @onelifepassport! Comment below what else you would like to know/see about our experiences traveling the world! Also, check out our YouTube Channel!
Check out our recent blog posts:
- Monthly COST Of Living In NEW ZEALAND 2023 [Budget Guide]
- MONTHLY COST Of Living In BRAZIL 2023 [BRAZIL Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In India 2023 [Digital Nomad, Expat Price Guide]
- COST Of Living In Japan 2023 [MOVING to JAPAN Guide]
- COST Of Living In Tokyo Japan 2023 [TOKYO MOVING GUIDE]
- Monthly Cost Of Living in Bangkok Thailand 2022 (Budget Guide)
- Monthly Cost Of Living in Phuket Thailand 2023 (Budget Guide)
- Monthly Cost Of Living in Thailand 2022 (BEST Travel Guide)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Fiji 2022 (Best Fiji Travel Guide)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Maldives 2022 (Best Budget Guide)
- Monthly Cost of Living In Madagascar 2022 (Best Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Dubai, UAE 2022 (Dubai, UAE Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Seychelles 2022 (Seychelles Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Mauritius 2022 (Mauritius Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In the Philippines 2022 (Best Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Singapore 2022 (Singapore Budget Tips)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Tahiti French Polynesia 2022 (Travel Guide)
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Moorea French Polynesia 2022
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Bora Bora, French Polynesia 2022
- 283 Best Things to Do In Bali Indonesia (Travel Guide)
- How To Get Around Bali 2022 (Best Bali Transportation Guide)
- Cost Of Living in Bali 2022 (Best Bali Indonesia Cost Guide)