Cost of living in Cannes France 2023 and Moving To Cannes Introduction
If you’re considering moving to Cannes, France or if you’re already living there and want to make the most of your budget, this guide is for you. We’ve combined practical insights, extensive research, and personal experiences to help you optimize your finances while fully embracing the wonders of Cannes.
In our guide, you’ll find a wealth of information on various topics, including:
- A comprehensive breakdown of expenses and an in-depth analysis of the cost of living in Cannes, France.
- Housing and rent options, transportation, utilities, gym memberships, food, entertainment, and health insurance tips.
- Valuable resources such as unique local rental websites and dedicated Facebook groups that can assist you in finding affordable accommodations in Cannes, France.
- Reliable, useful, and up-to-date sources of information on living in Cannes, France, including data and information from tourism boards and the latest country-specific details.
Whether you’re a digital nomad, expat, student, retiree, or simply curious about life in Cannes, France, our guide caters to all. We offer practical insights, so you can maximize your budget to its fullest potential and immerse yourself in this magnificent city.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll learn:
- The real cost of living in Cannes, France
- Where to discover affordable accommodations in the city
- Smart strategies to save money on essential expenses such as housing, transportation, food, and healthcare
- Tips and tricks to maximize your budget and immerse yourself in all that Cannes, France has to offer
- In-depth practical insights on the cost of living in Cannes, France
Here’s how this guide can help you:
- Maximize your budget and fully enjoy everything Cannes, France has to offer
- Find affordable accommodations and seamlessly transition to life in Cannes, France
- Uncover breathtaking outdoor and nature activities available in the area
- Access reliable and up-to-date information about living in Cannes, France
- Save money on essential expenses like housing, transportation, food, healthcare, and more
- Live a comfortable life in this captivating city without exceeding your budget
Additionally, our guide will help you avoid scams while providing invaluable tips to ensure you make the most of your budget with the cost of living in Cannes France ranging from $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month from a strict vs luxury budget. With our guidance, you’ll have the knowledge and resources to thrive in Cannes, France while maintaining financial stability.
Here are 15 reasons why you should consider moving to Cannes France:
- Cost of Living In Cannes France: The Average monthly cost of living, including rent, utilities, food, and transportation, ranges from $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month.
- Glamorous Lifestyle: Immerse yourself in the opulent and sophisticated ambiance of Cannes, known for its luxurious amenities, high-end fashion, and upscale events like the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.
- Breathtaking Riviera Coastline and Beaches: Indulge in the stunning beauty of the French Riviera, with Cannes boasting a picturesque coastline offering pristine beaches, azure waters, and panoramic views that captivate the senses.
- Mediterranean Climate: Enjoy a mild Mediterranean climate year-round, characterized by warm summers and mild winters, creating an ideal environment for outdoor activities and a relaxed lifestyle.
- Cultural Hub: Delve into Cannes’ rich cultural scene, where art galleries, museums, and historical landmarks thrive, offering an array of artistic and intellectual experiences.
- Amazing Food: Savor the exquisite flavors of French cuisine, with Cannes boasting an array of gourmet restaurants, vibrant food markets, and delightful local specialties to tempt your taste buds.
- Vibrant Nightlife: Experience the lively after-hours scene, as Cannes comes alive with chic bars, trendy clubs, and glamorous casinos, ensuring unforgettable nights on the town.
- Safet: Relish the peace of mind that comes with living in a city that prioritizes safety, with low crime rates and a secure environment for residents and visitors.
- Excellent Healthcare System: Benefit from France’s top-notch healthcare system, with Cannes providing access to modern medical facilities, renowned specialists, and quality healthcare services.
- Education Opportunities: Explore a range of educational options for your children, including prestigious international schools and esteemed universities that offer world-class education.
- Convenient Transport Links: Take advantage of Cannes’ well-connected transportation network, allowing easy access to other major cities in France and Europe, making travel and exploration effortless.
- Natural Beauty: Surround yourself with breathtaking natural landscapes, from the idyllic Lerins Islands to the picturesque Esterel Mountains, providing endless opportunities for outdoor adventures and scenic escapes.
- Sporting Activities: Engage in a variety of recreational pursuits, with Cannes offering a wealth of sports and leisure activities, including water sports, golf courses, hiking trails, and more.
- Proximity to Attractions: Benefit from Cannes’ strategic location, placing you within reach of renowned destinations like Nice, Monaco, and Saint-Tropez, ensuring exciting day trips and unforgettable experiences.
- High Quality of life
Table Of Contents
Cost Of Living in Cannes France Quick Facts Key Takeaways, Statistics, and Data
Here are some quick facts about the cost of living in Cannes France:
- Here’s a breakdown of some key expenses: Total Monthly Living Costs in Cannes France ranges from $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month. For all expenses, and if you budget smartly, you can expect to spend $1500 to $4020 per month for all expenses.
- Cannes France is 2 times cheaper than New York City, New York.
- The average salary after taxes in Cannes France is $2,500
- A monthly income of around $2,320 USD (€2,304 EUR) – $4,408 USD (€4,086 EUR) is enough to live well in Cannes France For a single person and a couple.
- The cost of living in Cannes France varies depending on your budget. To maintain the same standard of life as in New York City, New York for $11,500 per month, you would need an estimated $4,900 in Cannes France.
- On average, the cost of living in Cannes France is 64.4% cheaper than in New York City, New York.
- On average, rent in Cannes France is 64.4% cheaper than in New York City, New York.
- The cost of rent for a studio in Cannes France ranges from $600 USD (€500 EUR) – $1,864 USD (€1,656 EUR) per month.
- The cost of a budget food and grocery plan in Cannes France will cost around $297 USD (€260 EUR) – $430 USD (€371 EUR) per month.
- The estimated monthly cost for a family of four in Cannes France is $3,120 USD (€2,500 EUR) – $4,304 USD (€3,639 EUR).
- The estimated monthly cost for a single person in Cannes France is $1,019 USD (€960 EUR) – $2,317 USD (€1,872 EUR).
- Monthly Public Transportation costs in Cannes France are estimated to be 80.00 USD (75 EUR) – 154 USD (123.75 EUR) per month.
- Expats and digital nomads may spend more, from $1800 – $4000 per month, to maintain their living standards in Cannes France we spent $1,528.25 – $2,330.45 (€1,267.21 – €1,998.96) per month.
- You can definitely live for less in Cannes France if you are willing to make some sacrifices.
- The currency in Cannes France is the euro (EUR). It is important to exchange your currency before you arrive in Cannes France, as it can be difficult to find places to exchange currency once you are in the city.
- Cannes is a city on the French Riviera, in southeastern France.
- Cannes is a city located on the French Riviera in the Alpes-Maritimes department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
- The population of Cannes is approximately 74,000 people.
- Cannes is internationally renowned for its annual Cannes Film Festival, which attracts celebrities, filmmakers, and industry professionals from around the world.
- The city covers an area of about 19.62 square kilometers (7.58 square miles).
- Cannes enjoys a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers, making it a popular tourist destination year-round.
- The city has a coastline that stretches for about 8 kilometers (5 miles) along the Mediterranean Sea.
- Cannes is known for its luxurious and upscale lifestyle, with numerous high-end hotels, restaurants, and shops.
- The iconic Boulevard de la Croisette is a prominent waterfront promenade in Cannes, famous for its luxury hotels and designer boutiques.
- The Palais des Festivals et des Congrès is the main venue for the Cannes Film Festival and hosts various other conferences and events throughout the year.
- Cannes has a rich cultural scene, with several museums and art galleries, including the Musée de la Castre and the Musée de la Mer.
- The city is home to the Les Îles de Lérins, a group of islands that include Île Sainte-Marguerite and Île Saint-Honorat, offering picturesque landscapes and historical landmarks.
- Cannes is a popular destination for yachting and boating enthusiasts, with several marinas and yacht clubs.
- The local economy of Cannes is driven by tourism, events, and the film industry.
- The Cannes-Mandelieu Airport serves the city for domestic and international flights.
- Cannes has a well-developed public transportation system, including buses and trains, providing easy access to neighboring towns and cities.
- The city has a vibrant nightlife, with numerous bars, clubs, and casinos catering to different tastes.
- Cannes hosts various international conferences and exhibitions, such as the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and the MIPCOM (Marché International des Programmes de Communication) TV trade show.
- The city has a strong emphasis on sustainability and has implemented several eco-friendly initiatives, including the use of electric buses and the promotion of green spaces.
- Cannes is home to a number of prestigious universities and research institutes, contributing to its intellectual and academic landscape.
- The local cuisine of Cannes features Mediterranean flavors, with a focus on fresh seafood, olive oil, and regional specialties such as Ratatouille and Socca.
- Rent for a One-Bedroom Apartment (City Centre): Average of €900 per month
- Rent for a One-Bedroom Apartment (Outside City Centre): Average of €800 per month
- Monthly Utilities (including electricity, heating, cooling, water): Average of €100
- Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data): Average of €30 per month
- Monthly Transportation Pass: €50
- One-Way Ticket on Local Transport: €1.50
- Average Price for a Meal at an Inexpensive Restaurant: €15
- Average Price for a Three-Course Meal for Two at a Mid-Range Restaurant: €60
- Cappuccino in a Café: €3.50
- Domestic Beer (0.5L) in a Restaurant: €5
- Imported Beer (0.33L) in a Restaurant: €6
- Bottle of Water (0.33L): €1.50
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): €1.50
- Milk (1L): €1
- Eggs (12): €3.50
- Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless, 1kg): €10
- Apples (1kg): €2
- Local Cheese (1kg): €10
- One-Way Ticket to the Cinema: €10
- Fitness Club Monthly Membership: €50-€80
Our Personal Costs of Living in Cannes France: Table of expenses Breakdown 2023
Living in Cannes France can be an amazing experience, but it’s important to understand the cost of living in Cannes France before you go.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of our monthly cost of living in Cannes France, including rent, utilities, gym, food, transportation, entertainment, and health insurance:
Our Monthly Cost of Living in Cannes France:
- Our Monthly Cost of Rent and Accommodation in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $916.14 – $1,147.33Cost in EUR: €718.69 – €883.34
- Our Monthly Cost of Utilities in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $91.99 – $127.55Cost in EUR: €67.26 – €97.08
- Our Monthly Gym Cost in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $54.25 – $98.14Cost in EUR: €40.29 – €76.91
- Our Monthly Cost of Food and Groceries in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $341.19 – $577.68Cost in EUR: €275.04 – €432.99
- Our Monthly Cost of Transportation in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $91.99 – $159.68Cost in EUR: €67.26 – €134.05
- Our Monthly Cost of Activities, Leisure, Entertainment in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $41.61 – $84.20Cost in EUR: €33.65 – €68.45
- Our Monthly Cost of Health Insurance in Cannes France:
- Cost in USD: $32.09 – $166.84Cost in EUR: €22.81 – €138.32
Our Total Monthly Cost of Living in Cannes France:
- Our total monthly cost of living in Cannes, France, ranges from $1,757.48 to $2,679.02 (€1,456.34 to €2,298.80) per month.
Tips for Reducing Your Cost of Living in Cannes France:
- Live in a smaller city or town: The cost of living is generally lower in smaller cities and towns than in major cities.
- Shop for groceries at local food markets and supermarkets.
- Cook at home: Cooking at home is much cheaper than eating out.
- Take advantage of public transportation and rent a scooter monthly: Public transportation is a great way to get around the city without spending a lot of money on taxis or Ubers.
- Take advantage of free activities: There are many free activities to enjoy in Cannes France, such as visiting museums, walking in parks, beaches, national parks and attending free concerts.
- Buy a monthly travel pass: If you plan on using public transportation frequently, it may be worth buying a monthly travel pass. This will save you money on individual fares.
Here is a table of Expenses for what we personally spent in Cannes France:
|Our Monthly Cost of Living in Cannes France||Cost in USD||Cost in EUR|
|Our Monthly Cost of Rent and Accommodation||$916.14 – $1147.33||€718.69 – €883.34|
|Our Monthly Cost of Utilities||$91.99 – $127.55||€67.26 – €97.08|
|Our Monthly Gym Cost in Cannes France||$54.25 – $98.14||€40.29 – €76.91|
|Our Monthly Cost of Food and Groceries||$341.19 – $577.68||€275.04 – €432.99|
|Our Monthly Cost of Transportation||$91.99 – $159.68||€67.26 – €134.05|
|Our Monthly Cost of Activities, Leisure, Entertainment||$41.61 – $84.20||€33.65 – €68.45|
|Our Monthly Cost of Health Insurance||$45 – $166.84||€40 – €138.32|
|Our Total Monthly Cost of Living in Cannes France||$1,757.48 – $2,679.02||€1,456.34 – €2,298.80|
Monthly Cost of Living in Cannes France Summary Cost Of Rent, Groceries, Transportation, Healthcare: $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month
You can live in Cannes France, for around $1,244 a month for all expenses on a tight budget or $7,800 a month if you want to live much more luxuriously. The Cost of living in Cannes France is from $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month.
You can still maintain a monthly budget and enjoy all the beautiful things Cannes France, offers.
The following is a breakdown of the average cost of living in Cannes France:
Cost of Rent (Studio apartment):
- In Cannes, France, the cost of renting a studio apartment can range from $721.02 to $1,752.10 per month in USD ($), or €599.04 to €1,314.24 per month in EUR (€). The price may vary depending on factors such as location, size, and amenities. Renting a studio apartment is a popular choice for individuals or couples looking for a compact living space.
Cost of Transportation (Public transport, Taxi, Scooter, car):
- When it comes to transportation in Cannes, you can expect to spend around $60.00 to $1,000.00 per month in USD ($), or €51.48 to €386.88 per month in EUR (€). These expenses cover various modes of transportation, including public transport, taxis, scooters, or car rentals. The final cost will depend on your travel needs and preferences.
Cost of Health insurance (SafetyWing, World Nomads, or Cigna Global):
- For health insurance coverage in Cannes, you can budget approximately $45.00 to $218.00 per month in USD ($), or €31.20 to €179.40 per month in EUR (€). It is crucial to prioritize your well-being and consider reliable insurance providers like SafetyWing, World Nomads, or Cigna Global. The exact cost may vary depending on your age, coverage options, and any pre-existing conditions.
Cost of Rent (1 bedroom apartment):
- If you prefer a one-bedroom apartment in Cannes, the monthly rental costs can range from $933.91 to $2,299.72 in USD ($), or €758.16 to €1,902.44 in EUR (€). The price will depend on factors such as location, amenities, and the overall condition of the apartment. Renting a one-bedroom apartment offers more space and privacy compared to a studio.
Cost of Rent (2 bedroom apartment):
- For a two-bedroom apartment in Cannes, you can expect to pay approximately $1,147.33 to $2,850.74 per month in USD ($), or €922.08 to €2,468.11 per month in EUR (€). The rental prices may vary based on the apartment’s location, size, and facilities. Renting a two-bedroom apartment is suitable for small families or individuals who desire extra space.
Cost of Rent (3 bedroom apartment):
- If you require even more space, a three-bedroom apartment in Cannes may range from $1,360.15 to $3,379.63 per month in USD ($), or €1,087.68 to €3,036.12 per month in EUR (€). The rental costs depend on factors such as the apartment’s location, amenities, and the neighborhood’s desirability. A three-bedroom apartment is ideal for larger families or individuals who value spacious living arrangements.
Cost of Utilities (electricity, water):
- To cover basic utilities such as electricity and water in Cannes, you can expect to pay approximately $97.09 to $159.80 per month in USD ($), or €79.87 to €119.81 per month in EUR (€). The exact expenses will depend on your usage, the size of your apartment, and the season. It’s important to consider energy-efficient practices to minimize utility costs.
Cost of Mobile phone (unlimited data plan, Sim Card):
- For mobile phone services in Cannes, including an unlimited data plan and a SIM card, you can budget around $19.66 to $27.46 per month in USD ($), or €16.85 to €22.46 per month in EUR (€). The cost may vary depending on the provider, your data usage, and additional services you choose. Having a mobile phone with a reliable connection is essential for staying connected and accessing information.
Cost of Internet (wifi):
- To enjoy internet access in Cannes, you can expect to pay approximately $28.08 to $41.18 per month in USD ($), or €28.08 to €32.45 per month in EUR (€). The price covers a stable wifi connection for your home or apartment. Internet costs can vary based on the provider, connection speed, and any bundled services. Having a reliable internet connection is crucial for both work and leisure activities.
Cost of Food (groceries, dining out, Local French Food):
- When it comes to food expenses in Cannes, your monthly budget for groceries, dining out, and enjoying local French cuisine can range from $229.32 to $1,123.20 per month in USD ($), or €187.20 to €898.56 per month in EUR (€). The amount you spend on food will depend on factors such as your dietary preferences, eating habits, and the frequency of dining out. Cannes offers a diverse culinary scene with various options to suit different tastes.
Cost of Healthy activities (gym, martial arts, yoga, massages):
- For maintaining a healthy lifestyle in Cannes, you can allocate approximately $54.91 to $94.22 per month in USD ($), or €43.68 to €74.88 per month in EUR (€) towards activities such as gym memberships, martial arts classes, yoga sessions, or massages. The specific costs may vary depending on the facility, membership type, and the frequency of your participation. Prioritizing physical and mental well-being is essential for a balanced lifestyle.
Total Monthly Cost Of Living In Cannes France: In summary, the total monthly cost of living in Cannes, France, including all the aforementioned expenses, can range from $1,244.10 to $7,800.00 in USD ($), or €1,164.90 to €7,263.00 in EUR (€).
Here are some tips for reducing your cost of living in Cannes:
- Rent a studio apartment: Studio apartments are typically the most affordable option for housing in Cannes.
- Take public transportation: Public transportation is a great way to get around Cannes and it’s much cheaper than driving or taking taxis.
- Cook at home: Eating out in Cannes can be expensive, so cooking at home is a great way to save money.
- Take advantage of free activities: There are many free activities to enjoy in Cannes, such as visiting the beach, exploring the Old Town, and attending free concerts and festivals.
By following these tips, you can save money on your cost of living in Cannes France and enjoy a more affordable lifestyle.
The costs of living in Cannes France Depending on various factors and spending habits, the price may change. Others spend $5,130 or more each month for an extravagant, next-level lifestyle or even $1,000 on the strictest budget staying in hostels, couchsurfing, and smaller studio apartments, ensuring they make it work no matter what!
Please Remember the Average minimum wage someone earns in Cannes France is $1,500 so you definitely can live cheaper if you want.
- Expect to spend $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month. for a single person living in Cannes France. $2320 per Month is sufficient to live on.
- Local Cannes France markets, Local Food trucks, Local food shops, and supermarkets are the most cost-effective and knowledgeable ways to shop and eat in Cannes France!
Here is a table of expenses for a couple living in Cannes France per month:
|Cost of Living in Cannes France||Cost (Monthly) in USD ($)||Cost (Monthly) in EUR (€)|
|Cost of Rent (Studio apartment)||$721.02 – $1,752.10||€599.04 – €1,314.24|
|Cost of Transportation (Public transport, Taxi, Scooter, car)||$60.00 – $1,000.00||€51.48 – €386.88|
|Cost of Health insurance (SafetyWing, World Nomads, or Cigna Global)||$45.00 – $218.00||€31.20 – €179.40|
|Cost of Rent (1 bedroom apartment)||$933.91 – $2,299.72||€758.16 – $1,902.44|
|Cost of Rent (2 bedroom apartment)||$1,147.33 – $2,850.74||€922.08 – $2,468.11|
|Cost of Rent (3 bedroom apartment)||$1,360.15 – $3,379.63||€1,087.68 – €3,036.12|
|Cost of Utilities (electricity, water)||$97.09 – $159.80||€79.87 – €119.81|
|Cost of Mobile phone (unlimited data plan, Sim Card)||$19.66 – $27.46||€16.85 – €22.46|
|Cost of Internet (wifi)||$28.08 – $41.18||€28.08 – €32.45|
|Cost of Food (groceries, dining out, Local French Food)||$229.32 – $1,123.20||€187.20 – €898.56|
|Cost of Healthy activities (gym, martial arts, yoga, massages)||$54.91 – $94.22||€43.68 – €74.88|
|Total Monthly Cost Of Living In Cannes France||$1,244.10 – $7,800.00||€1,164.90 – €7,263.00|
Cost of Living in Cannes France: Table of Expenses in 2023
This table of expenses will help you plan your budget for your move to Cannes France.
The Cost of living table below An extensive poll of Digital Nomads, Expats, travelers, our personal experience living Here, Locals, and Numbeo users were used to put this together.
The Exchange Rate is $1 USD is Currently equal to 0.90 Euros EUR (EUR) This estimate is based on a Strict Budget Vs. A luxury Budget in Cannes France per Month! The Cost Of Living In Cannes France makes it possible to Live For $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month or more, depending on your spending habits! Check out the Currency Converter.
Here is the Table of the monthly budget for people living in Cannes France:
|Cost of Living Per Person in Cannes France||Cost (Monthly) in USD ($)||Cost (Monthly) in EUR (€)|
|Cost of living for a Single person in Cannes France||$1,457.66 – $2,794.50||€1,169.85 – €2,376.36|
|Cost of living for a Couple in Cannes France||$1,889.19 – $2,515.18||€1,579.79 – €2,195.04|
|Cost of living for a Family of four in Cannes France||$3,396.80 – $4,917.91||€3,166.37 – €4,374.52|
|Average Monthly Expenses in Cannes France||Cost (Monthly) in USD ($)||Cost (Monthly) in EUR (€)|
|Average monthly rent for a studio||$840.80 – $1,681.18||€655.30 – €1,268.95|
|Average monthly cost for food and groceries||$294.16 – $783.62||€226.91 – €607.41|
|Average monthly cost for dining out||$207.90 – $2079.00||€160.87 – €1856.25|
|Average monthly cost for miscellaneous items||$73.11 – $128.95||€58.60 – $97.41|
|Average monthly cost for utilities||$144.57 – $209.92||€111.69 – €159.92|
|Average monthly cost for transportation||$111.38 – $1,113.75||€86.63 – €990.00|
|Total average monthly cost of living in Cannes France||$1,610.41 – $6,067.36||€1,410.23 – €4,979.28|
|Average Cost of Living in Cannes France Expenses||Cost (Monthly) in USD ($)||Cost (Monthly) in EUR (€)|
|Cost of Rent and Accommodation||$917.23 – $1,834.02||€714.87 – €1,384.31|
|Cost of Food and Groceries||$320.90 – $854.85||€247.54 – €662.63|
|Cost of Utilities||$157.72 – $229.01||€122.61 – €174.45|
|Cost of Public Transportation||$71.35 – $125.06||€57.43 – €106.27|
|Cost of Private Transportation||$143.34 – $905.14||€110.52 – €698.50|
|Cost of Healthcare||$128.62 – $268.02||€99.47 – €209.17|
|Cost of Entertainment||$128.62 – $268.02||€99.47 – €209.17|
|Cost of Clothing and Personal Items||$65.24 – $119.01||€53.32 – €88.24|
|Cost of Activities and Excursions||$128.62 – $268.02||€99.47 – €209.17|
Cost of Rent and Housing In Cannes France In-Depth Summary And Table of Expenses
The cost of accommodation in Cannes France is essential for many expats, retirees, digital nomads, and locals. It can vary depending on the apartment type and location you are looking for.
Here are the Costs of Housing rent in Cannes France by Apartment:
- Studio Apartment in the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $702 – $1,404 Cost per Month (EUR): €585 – €1,053
- Studio Apartment outside the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $526.50 – $936 Cost per Month (EUR): €438.75 – €731.25
- 1 Bedroom Apartment in the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $948.60 – $1,755 Cost per Month (EUR): €731.25 – €1,462.50
- 1 Bedroom Apartment outside the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $682.50 – $1,131 Cost per Month (EUR): €580.35 – €912.75
- 2 Bedroom Apartment in the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $1,404 – $2,262 Cost per Month (EUR): €1,170 – €1,930.50
- 2 Bedroom Apartment outside the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $1,111.50 – $1,755 Cost per Month (EUR): €926.25 – €1,462.50
- 3 Bedroom Apartment in the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $2,340 – $3,159 Cost per Month (EUR): €2,250 – €2,535
- 3 Bedroom Apartment outside the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $2,047.50 – $2,730 Cost per Month (EUR): €1,778.25 – €2,199.38
- Luxury Apartment in the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $3,510 – $5,070 Cost per Month (EUR): €2,812.50 – €4,387.50
- Luxury Apartment outside the City of Cannes, France:
- Cost per Month (USD): $3,315 – $4,290 Cost per Month (EUR): €2,779.50 – €3,661.88
Here is a helpful table with the cost of Housing and rent for each Apartment type in Cannes France:
|Cost of Rent in Cannes France||Cost per Month (USD)||Cost per Month (EUR)|
|Studio Apartment in the City Of Cannes France||$702 – $1,404||€585 – €1,053|
|Studio Apartment outside the City Of Cannes France||$526.50 – $936||€438.75 – €731.25|
|1 Bedroom Apartment in the City Of Cannes France||$948.60 – $1,755||€731.25 – €1,462.50|
|1 Bedroom Apartment outside the City Of Cannes France||$682.50 – $1,131||€580.35 – €912.75|
|2 Bedroom Apartment in the City Of Cannes France||$1,404 – $2,262||€1,170 – €1,930.50|
|2 Bedroom Apartment outside the City Of Cannes France||$1,111.50 – $1,755||€926.25 – €1,462.50|
|3 Bedroom Apartment in the City Of Cannes France||$2,340 – $3,159||€2,250 – €2,535|
|3 Bedroom Apartment outside the City Of Cannes France||$2,047.50 – $2,730||€1,778.25 – €2,199.38|
|Luxury Apartment in the City Of Cannes France||$3,510 – $5,070||€2,812.50 – €4,387.50|
|Luxury Apartment outside the City Of Cannes France||$3,315 – $4,290||€2,779.50 – €3,661.88|
Your best bet is to choose a monthly personal rental via Facebook Marketplace, Real estate in Cannes France rental site Helper Like Rentola and Properstar, Booking.com, Expedia and Airbnb or ask around with locals.
- Rentola is the most popular website for apartment rental in Cannes France.
- Properstar is another popular website for apartment rentals in Cannes France.
- You can also join Facebook groups such as “Digital Nomads in Cannes France” or “Expats in Cannes France” and Cannes France rental group on Facebook to connect with others and potentially find affordable rental options.
- Alternatively, consider staying at a Hostel, Airbnb, hotel monthly, homestay, guesthouse, or bed and breakfast in Cannes France for more affordable rates rather than a costly hotel or tourist location you can also ask around with locals and find a cheaper apartment that isn’t listed on websites.
Monthly Cost Of Rent in Cannes France: Table of Expenses in 2023
Here is a table of expenses for the Cost of rent and Accommodation in Cannes France per month:
|Cost of Housing Type in Cannes France||Cost per Month (USD)||Cost Per Month In EUR (EUR)|
|Studio Apartment||$667.20 – $1,335.60||€556.80 – €1,132.80|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||$819.60 – $1,615.20||€696.00 – €1,392.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||$1,405.20 – $2,811.60||€1,149.60 – €2,642.40|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||$1,830.00 – $3,662.40||€1,566.00 – €2,958.80|
|Luxury Apartment||$2,553.60 – $5,096.40||€2,169.60 – €4,609.20|
|Cost of Accommodation Type in Cannes France||Cost in USD||Cost in EUR|
|1 bedroom apartment in city center||$824.18 – $3,462.67||€708.94 – €3,088.20|
|1 bedroom apartment outside city center||$612.00 – $1,108.80||€501.00 – €972.00|
|Studio apartment in city center||$824.18 – $1,740.30||€708.94 – €1,532.26|
|Studio apartment outside city center||$585.00 – $1,170.00||€487.50 – €1,023.75|
|Shared room in city center||$273.47 – $495.00||€238.50 – €426.00|
|Shared room outside city center||$234.00 – $390.00||€206.25 – €327.75|
|Hotel room (3-star)||$142.13 – $275.26||€124.50 – €241.50|
|Hotel room (5-star)||$441.60 – $748.20||€382.50 – €626.25|
|2 bedroom apartment in city center||$1,740.30 – $3,612.00||€1,532.26 – €3,088.20|
|2 bedroom apartment outside city center||$1,200.00 – $2,160.00||€1,050.00 – €1,860.00|
|3 bedroom apartment in city center||$2,525.40 – $5,050.80||€2,225.00 – €4,335.00|
|3 bedroom apartment outside city center||$2,100.00 – $3,300.00||€1,875.00 – $2,925.00|
|Housing Accommodation Type in Cannes France||Price Range per day (USD)||Price Range per day in EUR (EUR)|
|Hostel||$24.53 – $52.31||€19.04 – €39.18|
|Budget Hotel||$75.97 – $138.35||€57.57 – €100.77|
|Mid-range Hotel||$138.35 – $261.24||€109.12 – $190.81|
|Luxury Hotel||$244.75 – $1141.25||€196.63 – €917.82|
|Vacation Rental||$180.92 – $363.81||€145.52 – €281.14|
|Guest House||$138.35 – $261.24||€109.12 – $190.81|
|Bed and Breakfast||$109.12 – $180.92||€87.32 – €145.52|
Where to Stay in Cannes France: Best Areas, Neighborhoods In Cannes France
Cannes is a beautiful city on the French Riviera, and there are many different neighborhoods to choose from when looking for a place to stay. The best neighborhood for you depends on your budget, travel Needs and etc.
Here is a more detailed look at each of the best neighborhoods in Cannes:
- Le Suquet: Le Suquet is the oldest neighborhood in Cannes, known for its charming narrow streets, historic buildings, and picturesque views. It offers a unique atmosphere with a blend of history and culture. The average monthly rent in Le Suquet ranges from $630 to $1,050 (€567 to €945) per month.
- La Californie: La Californie is an upscale residential area in Cannes, characterized by luxurious villas and apartments that overlook the mesmerizing sea. It is a highly sought-after neighborhood, offering a prestigious lifestyle. The average monthly rent in La Californie ranges from $1,050 to $2,100 (€945 to €1,890) per month.
- Palm Beach: Located on a small peninsula, Palm Beach boasts beautiful sandy beaches and a vibrant waterfront atmosphere. It is a popular destination for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts. The average monthly rent in Palm Beach ranges from $840 to $1,470 (€756 to €1,323) per month.
- Croisette: Croisette is Cannes’ famous promenade, renowned for its high-end boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and luxurious hotels. It offers a glamorous and lively environment, making it a preferred choice for those seeking a lavish lifestyle. The average monthly rent in Croisette ranges from $1,260 to $2,520 (€1,134 to €2,268) per month.
- Pointe Croisette: Pointe Croisette is a prestigious residential area known for its luxurious properties and breathtaking sea views. It offers a tranquil and exclusive living experience, with proximity to amenities and stunning natural surroundings. The average monthly rent in Pointe Croisette ranges from $1,470 to $2,940 (€1,323 to €2,658) per month.
- Petit Juas: Petit Juas is a residential neighborhood conveniently located close to the city center of Cannes. It provides a mix of affordable apartments, making it an attractive option for those seeking a more budget-friendly living arrangement. The average monthly rent in Petit Juas ranges from $700 to $1,260 (€630 to €1,134) per month.
- Montfleury: Montfleury is a peaceful residential area characterized by its beautiful green spaces and a variety of apartments and villas. It offers a serene and family-friendly environment, with convenient access to amenities and recreational areas. The average monthly rent in Montfleury ranges from $756 to $1,260 (€681 to €1,134) per month.
Table of Best Areas and Neighborhoods in Cannes France:
|Best Areas and Neighborhoods in Cannes France||Description||Average Monthly Rent (USD)||Average Monthly Rent (EUR)|
|Le Suquet||Le Suquet is the oldest neighborhood in Cannes, known for its charming narrow streets, historic buildings, and views||$630 – $1,050||€567 – €945|
|La Californie||La Californie is an upscale residential area with luxurious villas and apartments overlooking the sea||$1,050 – $2,100||€945 – €1,890|
|Palm Beach||Located on a small peninsula, Palm Beach offers beautiful sandy beaches and a vibrant waterfront atmosphere||$840 – $1,470||€756 – €1,323|
|Croisette||Croisette is Cannes’ famous promenade lined with high-end boutiques, restaurants, and luxury hotels||$1,260 – $2,520||€1,134 – €2,268|
|Pointe Croisette||Pointe Croisette is a prestigious residential area known for its luxurious properties and stunning sea views||$1,470 – $2,940||€1,323 – €2,658|
|Petit Juas||Petit Juas is a residential neighborhood close to the city center, offering a mix of affordable apartments||$700 – $1,260||€630 – €1,134|
|Montfleury||Montfleury is a peaceful residential area with beautiful green spaces and a range of apartments and villas||$756 – $1,260||€681 – €1,134|
Living in Cannes France Credible Reliable Sources
Here is a list of Government resources for Visas, Cost of living in Cannes France, Facebook Groups, apartment rental sites, Tourism Boards, and more to help you with your potential move here! I hope this helps you all as you plan your move here!
- To find Rentals in Cannes France use these apartment rental Sites: Rentola is the most popular website for apartment rentals in Cannes France. Properstar is another popular website for apartment rentals in Cannes France. It is similar to Rentola.
- I suggest using google translate for Chrome and try to use the desktop version of Chrome for this so it will work for you.
- Cannes France Facebook Groups: France expat Facebook group and this Expats in France Facebook Group
- Cannes France Tourism Site: France Tourism Board and the Ministry of Tourism in France
- Cannes France Data from Our World in Data, World Bank and World Data and France Travel Data
- Cannes France Embassy for more information like Visas and more from France Embassy
- Government of France
- For exchanging money use Wise Which is the Best Option if you are a digital nomad and Expat. a cheaper solution to send, spend and receive money internationally rather exchanging money through other platforms like Paypal, Payoneer that cost a lot of money for exchange fees and rates
Cost Of Transportation In Cannes France Summary and Table of expenses
The Cost Of Transportation in Cannes France You can Expect to spend from $100 – $700 a month on Transportation; the best way to get around is to use the Public Bus, Train, and Renting a Scooter / motorcycle.
Here’s a detailed overview of the transportation options available, along with their costs and names, so you can make an informed decision based on your travel preferences and budget. We recommend Public transportation and renting a scooter monthly as well as using the Bus and all train transport:
- Public Bus: Lignes d’Azur operates a network of public buses in Cannes. The cost for a single bus ride is approximately $1.51 to $2.45 (€1.36 to €2.20), and monthly passes are available for around €30 to €50.
- Tram: The tram system in Cannes, also operated by Lignes d’Azur, provides a convenient mode of transportation within the city. The cost for a tram ride is similar to that of a bus ride, ranging from $1.51 to $2.45 (€1.36 to €2.20). Monthly passes for unlimited tram rides are available for approximately €30 to €50.
- Train: SNCF operates train services connecting Cannes to other cities in France and beyond. The cost of a train journey from Cannes varies depending on the destination, with prices ranging from $5.05 to $13.86 (€4.54 to €12.46). Monthly passes for regular train commuters typically cost between €80 and €180.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Cannes for convenient point-to-point transportation. The fares for taxi rides range from $5.05 to $9.08 (€4.54 to €8.17) depending on the distance traveled. However, there is no monthly pass option for taxis.
- Bicycle Rental: Vélo Bleu is a bike-sharing program in Cannes, offering bicycles for rent. The rental cost is around $5.05 to $10.10 (€4.54 to €9.08) per day. Monthly passes are available at a cost of approximately €15 to €30.
- Car rental: Renting a car will cost from $400 – $1000 per month.
- Motorcycle Rental: Various companies provide motorcycle rental services in Cannes. The rental prices typically range from $30 to $60 (€27 to €54) per day. or $150 – $300 per month
- Ferry: For transportation to nearby islands or coastal towns, Compagnie Maritime offers ferry services from Cannes. The ferry fares vary depending on the destination, with prices ranging from $12.12 to $24.24 (€10.90 to €21.80). Monthly passes are not available for ferry services.
- Helicopter: Heli Air Monaco operates helicopter transfers between Cannes and Monaco. The cost of a helicopter ride is approximately $150 to $350 (€135 to €315). Monthly passes are not applicable to helicopter transfers.
- Airport Shuttle: Various companies provide shuttle services between Cannes and the nearby Nice Côte d’Azur Airport. The shuttle fares range from $20 to $30 (€18 to €27) per trip. Monthly passes are not applicable to airport shuttle services.
- Walking: Walking is a convenient and free mode of transportation within Cannes, especially for short distances. While there are no costs associated with walking, it is important to consider the travel time and distance when planning your itinerary.
Here is a detailed table of estimated costs of transportation in Cannes France:
|Transportation Options in Cannes France||Cost (USD)||Cost (EUR)||Service Providers||Monthly Pass|
|Public Bus||$1.51 – $2.45||€1.36 – €2.20||Lignes d’Azur||€30 – €50|
|Tram||$1.51 – $2.45||€1.36 – €2.20||Lignes d’Azur||€30 – €50|
|Train||$5.05 – $13.86||€4.54 – €12.46||SNCF||€80 – €180|
|Taxi||$5.05 – $9.08||€4.54 – €8.17||Various||N/A|
|Bicycle Rental||$5.05 – $10.10||€4.54 – €9.08||Vélo Bleu||€15 – €30|
|Car Rental (per day)||$40 – $100||€36 – €90||Various||or $400 – $1000 per month|
|Car Sharing (per hour)||$10 – $20||€9 – €18||uber, Share Now, etc.||N/A|
|Scooter Rental (per minute)||$30 – $60||€27 – €54||Various||or $150 – $300 per month|
|Motorcycle Rental (per day)||$30 – $60||€27 – €54||Various||or $150 – $300 per month|
|Ferry||$12.12 – $24.24||€10.90 – €21.80||Compagnie Maritime||N/A|
|Helicopter||$150 – $350||€135 – €315||Heli Air Monaco||N/A|
|Airport Shuttle||$20 – $30||€18 – €27||Various||N/A|
- The cost of transportation in Cannes France can vary depending on the time of year and the time of day.
Additionally, here are some other related expenses:
- Gasoline (1 gallon): around $4 – $7 per gallon.
|Monthly Cost Of Gas and Petrol For Scooter in Cannes France||Cost in USD||Cost in EUR (EUR)|
|Average monthly cost for gasoline, Petrol for scooter||$30 – $200||EUR 25 – 180 EUR|
Ultimately, We also recommend renting a Scooter monthly, Train, taking the bus, and Using the eBike and Public Transport This will give you the best experience and save a lot of money, and you can explore Cannes this way.
For more information check out the Government Of transportation in Cannes France
Cost of Food and Markets In Cannes France Explained: Table Of Expenses 2023
Cannes France is a popular destination, but you can eat local food and get groceries at supermarkets to save money. We recommend this instead of spending crazy amounts of money eating out.
Below is a breakdown of the average monthly cost of food in Cannes France, including local food, dining out, groceries, supermarkets, street food, and specialty food stores:
Cost of Food in Cannes France:
Local Food in Cannes:
- Local food in Cannes offers a range of culinary delights that reflect the region’s rich gastronomic traditions. From fresh produce to local specialties, you can indulge in the flavors of Cannes. The estimated cost for local food ranges from $241.88 to $337.96 (€217.70 to €283.49) in USD and EUR respectively. Keep in mind that prices may vary depending on the specific ingredients and dishes you choose.
- Cannes is home to a variety of mid-range restaurants that cater to diverse tastes. Whether you’re craving Mediterranean cuisine or international flavors, you can find a wide range of options. The estimated cost for dining at mid-range restaurants in Cannes ranges from $477.94 to $661.73 (€444.74 to €593.91) in USD and EUR respectively. These prices encompass a satisfying dining experience with a variety of choices.
- For a truly luxurious dining experience, Cannes offers a selection of fine-dining restaurants that showcase exquisite cuisine and impeccable service. Indulge in gourmet meals prepared by renowned chefs in elegant settings. The estimated cost for fine-dining restaurants in Cannes ranges from $686.34 to $1,607.07 (€620.31 to €1,357.17) in USD and EUR respectively. These establishments promise an unforgettable culinary journey.
- If you prefer to cook your own meals or enjoy picnics, you can explore the local grocery stores in Cannes. Here, you will find a wide range of fresh produce, pantry staples, and household items. The estimated cost for groceries in Cannes ranges from $241.88 to $896.00 (€217.70 to €756.55) in USD and EUR respectively. These prices may vary depending on your shopping preferences and the specific items you purchase.
Supermarkets (Imported Goods):
- Cannes also has supermarkets that offer imported goods, allowing you to explore a variety of international flavors and products. Whether you’re seeking a taste of home or curious about global delicacies, these supermarkets have a diverse selection. The estimated cost for imported goods in supermarkets ranges from $2.43 to $66.71 per item (€2.21 to €56.90) in USD and EUR respectively. Prices will vary based on the specific imported products you choose.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant street food culture of Cannes, where you can savor quick bites and local snacks. From savory crepes to mouthwatering sandwiches, street food vendors offer a delicious and convenient dining experience. The estimated cost for street food in Cannes ranges from $2.43 to $22.30 per item (€2.21 to €20.59) in USD and EUR respectively. Indulge in these flavors while exploring the city streets.
Specialty Food Stores:
- For unique and gourmet food items, Cannes is home to specialty food stores that cater to discerning palates. These stores offer a curated selection of artisanal products, premium ingredients, and delicacies from around the world. The estimated cost for specialty food items in Cannes ranges from $22.30 to $33.23 per item (€20.59 to €27.99) in USD and EUR respectively. Treat yourself to these exclusive culinary delights.
In summary, the overall monthly cost of food in Cannes, France, considering all the mentioned categories, can range from $317.81 to $2,675.55 (€289.84 to €2,404.51)
If you are on a tight budget, you can save money by eating at local restaurants, buying groceries, and eating street food.
Here are some tips for budgeting your food costs in Cannes France:
- Cook at home more often. This is the most affordable way to eat in Cannes France. You can buy groceries at local markets or supermarkets, and there are many affordable Local restaurants.
Here is a table of expenses for the Cost of Food in Cannes France per month:
|Cost of Food in Cannes France||Estimated Cost (USD)||Estimated Cost (EUR)|
|Local Food in Cannes||$241.88 – $337.96||€217.70 – €283.49|
|Mid-Range Restaurants||$477.94 – $661.73||€444.74 – €593.91|
|Fine-Dining Restaurants||$686.34 – $1,607.07||€620.31 – €1,357.17|
|Groceries||$241.88 – $896.00||€217.70 – €756.55|
|Supermarkets (Imported Goods)||$2.43 – $66.71 per item||€2.21 – €56.90|
|Street Food||$2.43 – $22.30 per item||€2.21 – €20.59|
|Specialty Food Stores||$22.30 – $33.23 per item||€20.59 – €27.99|
|Overall Monthly Cost of Food in Cannes France||$317.81 – $2,675.55||€289.84 – €2,404.51|
Here is an example table of expenses for the average monthly food and grocery costs in Cannes France:
|Monthly Food Expenses in Cannes, France||Estimated Cost in USD||Estimated Cost in EUR|
|Average monthly cost for groceries and local food||$224 – $322||€205 – €271|
|Average monthly cost for dining out||$379 – $1443||€342 – €508|
|Average monthly cost for miscellaneous food items||$102 – $206||€94 – €187|
|Total average monthly cost for food in Cannes, France||$336 – $2071||€312 – €1966|
Here is a table of estimated costs for food and Groceries in supermarkets in Cannes France:
|Cost of Food and Groceries in Supermarkets in Cannes, France||Estimated Cost in USD||Estimated Cost in EUR|
|Milk (1 liter)||$0.97 – $1.53||€0.86 – €1.31|
|Bread (500g loaf)||$0.97 – $1.53||€0.86 – €1.31|
|Rice (1kg)||$0.97 – $1.53||€0.86 – €1.31|
|Chicken (1kg)||$4.98 – $7.18||€4.57 – €6.73|
|Apples (1kg)||$1.47 – $3.23||€1.31 – €2.89|
|Oranges (1kg)||$0.90 – $1.94||€0.81 – €1.76|
|Eggs (1 dozen)||$0.90 – $1.94||€0.81 – €1.76|
|Cheese (1kg)||$4.98 – $7.18||€4.57 – €6.73|
|Beef (1kg)||$9.65 – $15.25||€8.63 – €13.32|
|Potatoes (1kg)||$0.47 – $1.00||€0.42 – €0.93|
|Tomatoes (1kg)||$0.90 – $1.94||€0.81 – €1.76|
|Onion (1kg)||$0.47 – $1.00||€0.42 – €0.93|
|Water (1.5 liter bottle)||$0.47 – $1.00||€0.42 – €0.93|
|Soft drink (1.5 liter bottle)||$0.90 – $1.94||€0.81 – €1.76|
|Beer (330ml bottle)||$1.82 – $3.07||€1.65 – €2.80|
|Wine (mid-range bottle)||$4.98 – $7.18||€4.57 – €6.73|
|Fast food meal||$7.61 – $12.31||€6.85 – €11.09|
|Restaurant meal (mid-range)||$16.15 – $25.83||€14.63 – €23.36|
|Cost of Groceries and Food in Cannes, France||Estimated Cost (USD)||Estimated Cost in EUR (EUR)|
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||$7.82 – $11.38||€7.13 – €10.35|
|Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||$24.90 – $31.71||€22.59 – €28.77|
|Combo Meal at McDonald’s or Similar||$10.30 – $14.29||€9.34 – €12.93|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)||$2.57 – $3.28||€2.33 – €2.99|
|Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)||$3.51 – $4.33||€3.19 – €3.95|
|Cappuccino (regular)||$2.90 – $3.65||€2.63 – €3.31|
|Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)||$1.99 – $2.57||€1.80 – €2.33|
|Water (0.33 liter bottle)||$0.86 – $1.16||€0.78 – €1.05|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||$1.23 – $1.59||€1.12 – €1.45|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)||$1.23 – $1.59||€1.12 – €1.45|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||$1.63 – $2.15||€1.48 – €1.96|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||$1.89 – $2.51||€1.71 – €2.26|
|Local Cheese (1kg)||$5.98 – $6.81||€5.44 – €6.19|
|Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg)||$5.98 – $6.81||€5.44 – €6.19|
|Beef Round (1kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat)||$12.07 – $14.42||€10.00 – €12.18|
|Apples (1kg)||$2.57 – $3.32||€2.33 – €3.02|
|Banana (1kg)||$1.89 – $2.51||€1.71 – €2.26|
|Oranges (1kg)||$1.89 – $2.51||€1.71 – €2.26|
|Tomato (1kg)||$1.89 – $2.51||€1.71 – €2.26|
Here is a Table of Local traditional French Food:
|Local Traditional French Street Food in Cannes||Description||Cost in USD||Cost in EUR|
|Socca||A chickpea pancake that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It is often served with olive oil and lemon juice.||$3.09 – $5.15||€2.77 – €4.62|
|Pissaladière||A flatbread topped with onions, anchovies, and olives. It is a traditional dish from Cannes.||$5.15 – $10.30||€4.62 – €9.24|
|Salade Niçoise||A salad made with tomatoes, tuna, anchovies, olives, hard-boiled eggs, and green beans. It is a popular dish in Cannes.||$10.30 – $15.45||€9.24 – €13.86|
|Pan bagnat||A large sandwich filled with tuna, anchovies, tomatoes, olives, hard-boiled eggs, and green beans. It is a popular dish in Cannes.||$6.18 – $10.30||€5.56 – €9.24|
|Frites||French fries that are often served with mayonnaise or ketchup.||$2.06 – $4.12||€1.85 – €3.71|
|Crêpe||A thin pancake that can be filled with a variety of sweet or savory ingredients.||$3.09 – $5.15||€2.77 – €4.62|
|Croissant||A buttery, flaky pastry that is often served for breakfast or as a snack.||$1.03 – $2.06||€0.92 – €1.85|
|Pain au chocolat||A chocolate-filled croissant.||$1.03 – $2.06||€0.92 – €1.85|
Cost of Utilities in Cannes France Summary and Table of Expenses 2023
Here is an estimated monthly cost breakdown of utilities in Cannes France, including electricity, gas, water, internet, and mobile phone services:
Monthly Cost of Utilities in Cannes France:
- Basic electricity / gas in Cannes, France: The estimated monthly cost for basic electricity and gas in Cannes ranges from $86.37 to $132.44 (€76.47 to €117.89). The service provider for this utility is EDF (Electricité de Cannes France).
- Water: The estimated monthly cost for water in Cannes ranges from $21.84 to $44.90 (€20.13 to €38.82). The water utility responsible for providing this service is the Local Water Utility.
- Internet (Wifi): For internet connectivity, you can expect to pay around $32.67 to $55.22 (€29.80 to €48.88) per month. Service providers such as Orange, Free, SFR, and Bouygues Telecom offer internet services in Cannes.
- Mobile phone sim card (Prepaid): If you prefer a prepaid mobile phone plan, the monthly cost for a sim card in Cannes ranges from $5.39 to $17.00 (€4.92 to €15.68). Service providers like Orange, Free, SFR, and Bouygues Telecom offer prepaid options.
- Mobile phone plan (Postpaid): For a postpaid mobile phone plan, you can expect to pay approximately $32.67 to $79.06 (€29.80 to €71.54) per month. Service providers such as Orange, Free, SFR, and Bouygues Telecom offer postpaid plans in Cannes.
- Mobile phone plan (Unlimited data): If you require unlimited data, the monthly cost for such a plan in Cannes ranges from $55.22 to $109.22 (€48.88 to €95.50). Service providers like Orange, Free, SFR, and Bouygues Telecom offer unlimited data plans.
The total monthly cost of utilities in Cannes, France, considering all the mentioned services, ranges from $155.25 to $330.94 (€133.00 to €296.38).
Here are tips on how to reduce the Utilities costs.
- Shop around for the best deals. There are many different providers for utilities in Cannes France, so it’s worth shopping around to find the best deal. You can compare prices online or call around to different providers.
- Look for energy-efficient appliances. Older appliances are often less energy-efficient than newer models. If you’re buying new appliances, look for Energy Star certified models.
- Unplug appliances when you’re not using them. Even when they’re turned off, appliances can still use energy. Unplugging them when you’re not using them can help you save money on your electric bill.
- Take shorter showers. Showers are a major source of water usage. Taking shorter showers can help you save money on your water bill.
- Install a programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills by automatically adjusting the temperature when you’re asleep or away from home.
- Get a home energy audit. A home energy audit can identify areas where you can improve your home’s energy efficiency. This can lead to significant savings on your utility bills.
Here is an example table of expenses for the average monthly utilities in Cannes France:
|Monthly Cost of Utilities in Cannes, France||Estimated Monthly Cost (USD)||Estimated Monthly Cost in EUR (EUR)||Service Provider|
|Basic electricity / gas in Cannes, France||$86.37 – $132.44||€76.47 – €117.89||EDF (Electricité de Cannes France)|
|Water||$21.84 – $44.90||€20.13 – €38.82||Local Water Utility|
|Internet (Wifi)||$32.67 – $55.22||€29.80 – €48.88||Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Telecom|
|Mobile phone sim card (Prepaid)||$5.39 – $17.00||€4.92 – €15.68||Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Telecom|
|Mobile phone plan (Postpaid)||$32.67 – $79.06||€29.80 – €71.54||Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Telecom|
|Mobile phone plan (Unlimited data)||$55.22 – $109.22||€48.88 – €95.50||Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Telecom|
|Total Monthly Cost of Utilities in Cannes, France||$155.25 – $330.94||€133.00 – $296.38|
Pros and Cons of Living in Cannes France: Is it the Right Choice for You?
Living in Cannes France has pros and cons, and knowing what to expect but these are the pros and cons of living in Cannes:
Pros of Living in Cannes, France:
- Rich Culture and Heritage: Cannes is steeped in a captivating history and boasts a vibrant cultural scene, offering a multitude of artistic and historical attractions to explore.
- Beautiful Landscapes and Nearby Cities: The region surrounding Cannes is blessed with breathtaking landscapes, including picturesque coastal views and proximity to charming cities like Nice and Antibes.
- Excellent Healthcare System: Cannes boasts a top-notch healthcare system, ensuring access to quality medical care and services.
- Lower Cost of Living Compared to Paris and other European Cities: While certain areas may have a high cost of living, Cannes generally offers a more affordable lifestyle compared to cities like Paris.
- Beautiful Architecture and Roman Ruins: The city is adorned with stunning architectural wonders, including historic buildings and well-preserved Roman ruins.
- Amazing Food: Cannes delights food enthusiasts with its exquisite gastronomy, from fresh seafood to traditional Provençal cuisine.
- Amazing Museums and Historical Sites: The city is home to fascinating museums, providing insight into Cannes’ rich heritage and cultural contributions.
- Strong Public Transportation Network: Cannes boasts a well-developed public transportation system, making it easy to navigate the city and its surrounding areas.
- Beautiful Beaches and Healthy Lifestyle: The French Riviera offers pristine beaches and a healthy outdoor lifestyle, ideal for relaxation and recreational activities.
Cons of Living in Cannes, France:
- High Cost of Living in Certain Areas: While generally more affordable than Paris, some areas in Cannes may still have a high cost of living.
- Bureaucracy and Red Tape: Dealing with administrative processes and bureaucracy can sometimes be challenging in Cannes.
- High Taxes for Long-Term Residents: Living in Cannes long-term may entail higher tax obligations.
- Language Barrier: If you don’t speak French, you may encounter difficulties in communication and day-to-day interactions.
- Difficulties in Obtaining Long Stay Visas: Securing long stay visas for Cannes can be a complex and time-consuming process.
- Strikes and Protests: Cannes, like other parts of France, occasionally experiences strikes and protests that may disrupt daily life.
- Crowded Tourist Destinations: During peak tourist seasons, popular destinations in Cannes can become crowded.
- Challenges in Finding English-Speaking Services: Outside major cities, finding English-speaking services or professionals may be more challenging.
Pros and Cons of Living in Cannes France Table:
|Pros of Living in Cannes France||Cons of Living in Cannes France|
|Rich Culture and Heritage in Cannes||High cost of living in Certain Areas but cheaper than Paris|
|Beautiful Landscapes and Cities Nearby||Bureaucracy and Red Tape in Cannes|
|Excellent Healthcare System||High Taxes if you want to live there long term|
|Low Cost of living Compared to Paris and other european Cities||Language Barrier (if you don’t speak French)|
|Beautiful architecture and Roman Ruins||Difficult to get long stay Visas|
|Amazing Food||Strikes and Protests|
|Amazing Museums and history in Cannes||Crowded Tourist Destinations|
|Strong Public Transportation Network in Cannes||To many tourists in peak season|
|Beautiful beaches and Healthy lifestyle in the French Riviera||Challenges in finding English-speaking services outside major cities|
Leisure, Activities and Things to do in Cannes France
Discover the best things to do in Cannes, France, and immerse yourself in a world of elegance and natural beauty. From the iconic La Croisette promenade to the historic Le Suquet district to taking a boat trip to Monaco and Nice:
Here are the 20 best things to do in Cannes France that you should see while you are here:
- Promenade de la Croisette: Enjoy a stroll along this iconic waterfront promenade.
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès: Visit the prestigious venue of the Cannes Film Festival.
- Le Suquet: Explore the historic district with its narrow streets and panoramic views.
- Île Sainte-Marguerite: Take a boat trip to this island with a historic fort and beautiful beaches.
- Marché Forville: Experience the vibrant food market with fresh produce and regional delicacies.
- Musée de la Mer: Discover Cannes’ maritime history and underwater treasures.
- La Malmaison Art Center: Visit this contemporary art gallery with rotating exhibitions.
- Lerins Abbey: Explore the peaceful monastery on Île Saint-Honorat.
- Rue d’Antibes: Shop at Cannes’ premier shopping street with high-end boutiques.
- Plage de la Croisette: Relax on the famous beach and enjoy beachside dining.
- Musée de la Castre: Delve into Cannes’ history at the castle museum with panoramic views.
- Le Vieux Port: Experience the lively atmosphere of the Old Port with luxury yachts.
- Eglise Notre-Dame de Bon Voyage: Admire the stunning church and its stained glass windows.
- Picasso Museum (Château Grimaldi): Explore the museum featuring Picasso’s works.
- Rue Meynadier: Discover the charming pedestrian street with shops and cafes.
- Musée de la Photographie André Villers: Visit the museum dedicated to André Villers’ photography.
- Eglise du Saint-Esprit: Marvel at the architectural beauty of this striking church.
- Golf de Cannes-Mandelieu: Enjoy a round of golf on this picturesque course.
- Rue d’Antibes Nightlife: Experience the vibrant nightlife on this popular street.
- Fireworks Festival: Catch the dazzling fireworks displays in July and August.
Useful Table of Things to do in Cannes France with the Neighborhoods the places are in:
|Best things to do in Cannes France||Neighborhood in Cannes||Description|
|Stroll along La Croisette||La Croisette||Enjoy the iconic waterfront promenade known for its beautiful views.|
|Visit Palais des Festivals||Palais des Festivals||Explore the renowned venue of the Cannes Film Festival and walk the red carpet.|
|Explore Le Suquet||Le Suquet||Discover the historic hilltop district with charming streets and panoramic vistas.|
|Take a boat trip to Île Sainte-Marguerite||Île Sainte-Marguerite||Explore the island with a historic fort, nature trails, and picturesque beaches.|
|Immerse in Marché Forville||Marché Forville||Experience the vibrant local culture at the bustling food market.|
|Discover Musée de la Mer||Musée de la Mer||Uncover Cannes’ maritime history and archaeological treasures at this museum.|
|Visit La Malmaison Art Center||La Malmaison Art Center||Explore the contemporary art gallery showcasing rotating exhibitions.|
|Explore Lerins Abbey||Lerins Abbey||Journey to the peaceful monastery on the serene island of Île Saint-Honorat.|
|Indulge in Rue d’Antibes||Rue d’Antibes||Enjoy retail therapy at the premier shopping street known for its trendy boutiques.|
|Relax on Plage de la Croisette||Plage de la Croisette||Unwind on the famous sandy beach and savor seaside dining at stylish restaurants.|
|Delve into Musée de la Castre||Musée de la Castre||Delve into Cannes’ history at the museum housed in a castle with panoramic views.|
|Experience Le Vieux Port||Le Vieux Port||Immerse in the lively atmosphere of the Old Port with luxury yachts and seafood eateries.|
|Admire Eglise Notre-Dame de Bon Voyage||Eglise Notre-Dame de Bon Voyage||Admire the stunning church known for its beautiful stained glass windows.|
|Explore Picasso Museum (Château Grimaldi)||Picasso Museum (Château Grimaldi)||Discover the museum showcasing Picasso’s diverse artistic styles and creative evolution.|
|Discover Rue Meynadier||Rue Meynadier||Explore the charming pedestrian street lined with shops, bakeries, and cafes.|
|Visit Musée de la Photographie André Villers||Musée de la Photographie André Villers||Discover the museum dedicated to André Villers’ captivating photography.|
|Marvel at Eglise du Saint-Esprit||Eglise du Saint-Esprit||Marvel at the striking church’s architectural beauty and ornate interior.|
|Enjoy Golf de Cannes-Mandelieu||Golf de Cannes-Mandelieu||Indulge in a round of golf at the picturesque course surrounded by stunning landscapes.|
|Experience Rue d’Antibes Nightlife||Rue d’Antibes Nightlife||Enjoy the vibrant nightlife with trendy bars, lounges, and nightclubs.|
|Marvel at Fireworks Festival||Fireworks Festival||Witness dazzling fireworks displays during the annual summer festival.|
Click Below for 100s of Amazing Tours in Cannes and the French Riviera:
Cost Of Healthcare in Cannes France Table of Healthcare Expenses
Medical care in France is great and reliable and one of the best Healthcare in the world. You can get free healthcare if you are a citizen or resident in France or if you work for an employer.
You can also get free healthcare if you meet certain requirements, but if you are a digital nomad or going for a few months, you will need health insurance from SafetyWing, etc, which is what we do.
Here is a table of Healthcare costs in Cannes France:
|Cost of Healthcare in Cannes, France||Cost in USD||Cost in EUR|
|Doctor’s Visit (General Practitioner)||$46.03 – $92.64||€36.60 – €71.54|
|Specialist Visit||$74.35 – $139.56||€61.14 – $114.92|
|Prescription Medications (Generic)||$4.55 – $18.10||€3.57 – €13.81|
|Prescription Medications (Brand Name)||$45.77 – $177.42||€35.84 – $147.64|
|Dental Cleaning||$36.65 – $90.10||€30.60 – €72.31|
|Dental Filling||$45.77 – $179.99||€35.84 – $151.40|
|Eye Exam||$36.65 – $72.90||€30.60 – $59.91|
|Glasses (Basic)||$45.77 – $139.56||€35.84 – $114.92|
|Glasses (Designer)||$135.39 – $365.60||€111.07 – $287.20|
|Emergency Room Visit||$91.87 – $452.82||€72.23 – €361.60|
|Hospital Stay (Per Day)||$183.84 – $539.78||€146.93 – $433.97|
|Health Insurance (Individual)||$45.00 – $263.81||€38.50 – $210.25|
SafetyWing Insurance is an innovative travel insurance solution designed for travelers, digital nomads, and remote workers. Whether you’re on a gap year, working abroad, or traveling for business, SafetyWing offers a comprehensive coverage plan to keep you protected and secure during your journey.
Here are just a few reasons why you should try SafetyWing Insurance for your next trip:
- Global Coverage: SafetyWing insurance covers you anywhere in the world, including countries that many other insurance companies exclude.
- Affordable: SafetyWing offers affordable, more cost-effective insurance options than many other travel insurance plans.
- Easy to Use: With SafetyWing, you can sign up, manage your policy, and file claims all from the comfort of your phone or computer.
- Wide Range of Coverage: SafetyWing offers coverage for a variety of events, including medical emergencies, trip cancellations, lost or stolen property, and more.
- 24/7 Support: SafetyWing provides 24/7 support to its customers, so you can get help when you need it, no matter where you are in the world.
We suggest you also have it, especially if you live as an expat and digital nomad in Cannes France. We always use SafetyWing for international travel insurance and medical concerns. They start at $45 a month! It’s incredible and always reliable!
Main FAQS Section About Cannes France:
What is the monthly cost of living in Cannes France?
The cost of living in Cannes France on average, is around $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month. This includes rent, food, transportation, and other costs like utilities and phone bills.
What is the Cost Of Living in Cannes France Vs USA?
The Cost Of Living in Cannes France is around 58.4% cheaper than living in New York City, USA, and the average monthly Cost of living in Cannes France is $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month in Cannes France vs $5500 to $10399 per month living in New York City, United States.
What is the Cost of Accommodation in Cannes France?
The Cost of Accommodation in Cannes France costs around $600 to $4,200 per month. from a simple studio to a Luxury 3+ bedroom Condo.
What is the best time of year to visit Cannes France?
The best time to visit Cannes France is during March to November to avoid the cold.
How Much does it cost to live in Cannes France?
On average, living in Cannes France costs around $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month.
What is the Cost of Utilities in Cannes France?
The Cost of Utilities in Cannes France Cost around $105 to $300 per month, depending on your energy consumption!
What is the Cost of Food in Cannes France vs USA?
The Cost Of Food in Cannes France is 20% cheaper than in New York, United States. Monthly Food Costs in Cannes France is from $297 to $1200 per month for a strict vs luxury budget.
What is the Cost Of Rent in Cannes France VS USA?
The Cost of Rent in Cannes France is 58.4% cheaper Than in New York, United States A 1 bedroom apartment in Cannes France costs $700 to $2500 per month on average, and 1 bedroom Apartment in New York City, United States, Costs over $3170 per month.
What is the Food Expenses In Cannes France?
The Food expenses in Cannes France is from $294 to $1200 per month. Make sure to eat the local Food, local Food markets, buying meats in bulk from the local store and freezing them, and going to supermarkets to save money.
What is the Rental Expenses In Cannes France?
The monthly rent for a 1-bedroom in Cannes France is from $700 to $2500 depending on if its outside the cities or inside the cities and budget apartment or luxury.
What is the Expenses for a Single Person in Cannes France?
The Expenses for a Single Person in Cannes France is from $1,244.10 – $3,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €3,463.00) per month for all expenses.
What is the average cost of Rent In Cannes France?
The Average cost of rent in Cannes France is around $650 to $3,000 Per Month in Cannes France.
What is the average Cost of Transportation In Cannes France?
The average cost of transportation in Cannes France is about $2 – $30 USD per day or $70 to $1000 per month, Depending if you use a Bus, Train, Public transport and Scooter or personal car.
What is the Cost of Mobile Phone SIM and Internet Data In Cannes France?
The Cost of Phone Data and internet from in Cannes France is around $15 to $100 per month.
What is the Cost of Food in Cannes France?
The Cost of Food in Cannes France costs around $297 to $1720 per month on a budget; try to eat at the local restaurants, local markets and street food for the best and cheapest food to stay on budget!
Is Cannes France a Safe place to live?
Yes, Cannes France is safe! but of course, you always need to watch what you are doing and keep safety of mind as you would anywhere in the world also stay away from Shady Bars, clubs, Protests and shady areas and keep alert.
Is it expensive to live in Cannes France?
Yes, it can be expensive to Live in Cannes France. You can expect to spend $1,244.10 – $7,800.00 (€1,164.90 – €7,263.00) per month but if you live on a budget and don’t do tourist things. I recommend renting a studio, eating local food, renting a scooter, taking the bus, Public Transport and shopping at the local markets and local food places. If you do this, you will save a lot of money!
What is the Average Salary in Cannes France?
The Average Yearly Salary in Cannes France is around $30,000 or €27,600 Net per month per but the minimum wage is around €18,000 per Year.
What is a good salary to live in Cannes France?
A great Salary to live on in Cannes France is around $2,300 – $4,000 per month. This will cover all expenses.
Cost of Living in Cannes France and Budget Tips Conclusion
Thank you for taking the time to read our comprehensive guide on the cost of living in Cannes, France. We hope that our insights and suggestions have been helpful in planning your relocation to this beautiful city.
Here are some final tips to help you manage your budget while living in Cannes:
- Choose a more affordable neighborhood. Rent and other living expenses are typically lower in the outskirts of the city.
- Shop at local markets and grocery stores. You can find fresh produce and ingredients at more reasonable prices here.
- Cook at home. Dining out can be expensive in Cannes, so preparing meals at home is a great way to save money.
- Take advantage of free or low-cost activities. There are many free or inexpensive things to do in Cannes, such as hiking, swimming, and exploring historical sites.
- Use public transportation or a scooter. Public transportation and scooter rentals are affordable and reliable ways to get around Cannes.
- Consider a long-term rental. Long-term rentals are often more affordable than short-term stays in hotels or vacation rentals.
- Set a budget and track your expenses. It’s important to stay on top of your spending so that you don’t overspend.
Here are some additional budget-friendly tips:
- Seek out local restaurants. Local restaurants are often more affordable than tourist-oriented restaurants.
- Get a Cannes France Tourist Card or a monthly Public Transport card. These cards offer discounts on attractions, transportation, and other activities.
- Buy a monthly public transportation pass. This will save you money on bus and metro fares.
- Rent a bicycle or scooter. Biking and scootering are great ways to get around Cannes and save money on transportation costs.
Here are some additional tips that may be helpful:
- Learn some basic French phrases. This will make your stay in Cannes more enjoyable and help you communicate with locals.
- Be prepared for crowds, especially during the summer months. Cannes is a popular tourist destination, so be prepared for large crowds.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Like any city, Cannes has its share of petty crime. Keep an eye on your belongings and be aware of your surroundings.
- Consider renting a furnished apartment if you’re staying for a limited time. This will save you the hassle of bringing your own furniture and appliances.
- Consider getting a roommate if you’re on a tight budget. This will help you save money on rent and utilities.
- Look for deals and discounts. There are many ways to save money in Cannes, such as by taking advantage of discounts on attractions, transportation, and activities.
- Attend free events. Cannes hosts many free events throughout the year. Check out local newspapers and websites to find out what’s happening.
- Start your search early. The rental market in Cannes can be competitive, so it’s important to start your search early.
- Be flexible with your dates. If you’re able to be flexible with your move-in and move-out dates, you’ll have a better chance of finding an affordable rental.
- Consider a roommate. Sharing a rental with a roommate can help you save money on rent and utilities.
- Look for long-term rentals. Long-term rentals are often more affordable than short-term stays in hotels or vacation rentals.
- Consider renting a furnished apartment. Furnished apartments come with all the necessary furniture and appliances, so you won’t have to worry about bringing your own.
- Use online rental platforms. There are many online rental platforms that list apartments for rent in Cannes. These platforms can be a great way to find affordable rentals.
Here are two of the most popular online rental platforms in Cannes:
- Rentola is a leading real estate platform in Cannes, France. It offers an extensive selection of properties available for rent, including apartments, houses, villas, and commercial properties.
- Properstar is another renowned real estate platform in Cannes, France. It provides comprehensive listings and options for those seeking real estate opportunities in the city.
When using online rental platforms, be sure to do your research and read reviews of the properties before making a decision. It’s also important to be prepared to act quickly, as the best rentals often go quickly.
Here are some additional tips for finding affordable rentals in Cannes:
- Check with local universities. Many universities in Cannes have housing offices that can help students find affordable housing.
- Contact local real estate agents. Real estate agents can help you find rentals that are not listed online.
- Attend rental fairs. Rental fairs are a great way to meet with landlords and view rental properties in person.
We wish you all the best in your move to Cannes, France! May your new adventure be filled with wonderful experiences and cherished memories.
Related articles About France and France Territories:
- COST OF LIVING In PARIS France 2023 [PARIS Budget Guide]
- Cost of Living in France
- Cost of living in Marseille France
- COST OF LIVING In LYON France 2023 [LYON Budget Guide]
- Cost of living in Nice France
- Cost Of Living in Monaco
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Bora Bora, French Polynesia 2023
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Tahiti French Polynesia 2023 (Travel Guide)
- 133 BEST Things To Do In Bora Bora French Polynesia [2023 Guide]
- Monthly Cost Of Living In Moorea French Polynesia 2023
- COST Of Living in New Caledonia 2023 [Noumea Budget Guide]
Travel Resources and Reliable Sources For Cannes France
Check out our recent blog posts:
- COST OF LIVING In UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2023 [UAE Budget]
- COST OF LIVING In HAMBURG Germany 2023 [Hamburg Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In BERLIN Germany 2023 [BERLIN Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In MARSEILLE France 2023 [Marseille Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In GERMANY 2023 [Germany Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In ALGARVE Portugal 2023 [Algarve Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In AZORES Portugal 2023 [AZORES Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In MADEIRA Portugal 2023 [MADEIRA Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In PORTO Portugal 2023 [PORTO Expat Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In Portugal 2023 [PORTUGAL Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In LISBON Portugal 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In IBIZA Spain 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In SPAIN 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In BARCELONA Spain 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In MADRID Spain 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In Palma De Mallorca Spain [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In VALENCIA Spain 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST of Living in DUBROVNIK Croatia 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST OF LIVING In SPLIT Croatia 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In ZAGREB Croatia 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In CROATIA 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In Greece 2023 [BEST Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In Athens Greece 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In Thessaloniki Greece 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In SANTORINI Greece 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In MYKONOS Greece 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In CRETE Greece 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- MONTHLY COST Of Living In CYPRUS 2023 [Expat Budget Guide
- MONTHLY COST Of Living In MALTA 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- MONTHLY COST Of Living In MONACO 2023 [Expat Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In AUCKLAND New Zealand 2023 [Budget Guide]
- Monthly COST Of Living In NEW ZEALAND 2023 [Budget Guide]
- COST Of Living In Tokyo Japan 2023 [TOKYO Budget Guide]
- Monthly COST Of Living In Japan 2023 [JAPAN Budget Guide]